Monday, September 14, 2009

Planned By God Or Not?

The whole idea of coincidence vs. deliberate intervention interests me. Once, my youngest and I were discussing this - the next day there was a moment that we both realized it would be the exact right moment for a "coincidence" or "intervention" - nothing happened. It was noticeable.
There are enough times that something DOES happen that makes me believe there was a purpose behind it. The title of this blog is No Like Jonah because I am trying to say no to this whole situation but don't see a way out. Is this I AM's plan or does "He" make plans like that? Does he really arrange things in our lives specifically?

I want to present the definitive answer on that - but I don't have one yet.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that God does arrange things in our lives specifically. But, my experience is, that it is frequently not in the ways I would think He would do it. Frequently I all together miss His intervention and it's not, until much later, that I'm looking back and recognize it.

    ReplyDelete