Friday, September 11, 2009

Coincidence or Intention?

Did I want to read this or not? My first post on this blog (two down, just below the video) point #3 that I suspected is true, was about exactly this. The first thing I found online this morning, and only because two pages are jumbled together and this is the only part I could read...

I especially appreciated the reminder that it’s not all about me. When she spoke about trying to sell her house, I never would’ve thought to think that God was working on things for the buyer!

(This was in response to some conference the woman had been to, ~Marsha, on Marybeth Whalen’s talk “Inspired to Live Financially Free" on the site Christian Women Online.) I have no idea yet what the rest of the page says but this stopped me in my tracks this morning.

Coincidence? A message? A reminder? Thinking it was meant for me to see is difficult to believe but it is making me determine to concentrate on the needs of those who need me instead of on my own whining. It's a funny message anyway - It was meant for me to see that it's not about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment